Posted by : Unknown Friday 12 December 2014



To edit tall of the footage that i filmed, i used adobe premiere pro.

Below is screen shots taking you through the process in which i went to achieve my end result.






where i filmed in a flat colour profile i went through all of the clips balancing out the colour, making sure that each scene matched the same overall colour tone


All of my audio i eq'd it also inside of premiere pro making use of the sound tools they have available
I used the eq to level out my audio, raising the high end (treble) and also boosting my low end eq's slightly (bass) 

To make sure that my VO was not peaking, i used the loudness radar which gave me readings to let me know if the audio was too lour or too quite

i used the compressor to compress my Vo to make sure that it didn't reach past a certain level, making it clip and distort

The preset that i used was the Vocal preset

On certain shots i used the RGB curves, to cruse the blacks slightly, increasing the contrast within the scene

Inorder to achieve this transition i used after effects, i copied the clip from premier pro, and copied it straight into after effects




Using the pen tool i created a mask around the outside of the boxing bag

I then used switched on time vary option for that layer, and manually position my mask where i wanted it to be at specific points throughout the timeline
 


One i had done that, i then clicked on subtract under the masks layers option so that it removed the footage that i did not want, only leaving the punching bag



For my credits i used adobes title tool, using the roll crall option to making the rolling credits

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Followers

Andrei Allen. Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Andrei Allen UCA Broadcast Media Blog -Black Rock Shooter- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan