Posted by : Unknown Friday 4 October 2013




Since I’ve scrapped my old idea, my new idea that I’ve come up with is about a kid (protagonist) whom has no friends and gets bullied everyday, mainly by the same antagonist. Eventually the protagonist gets the courage to stand up to the bullying which results in him no longer being bullied.

Once I had established the outline for my story, I thought that I’d do some research into similar topics to help me further expand it. Coincidentally as I started to do some research, a video popped up on my Facebook newsfeed which was a video showing a 15-year-old kid, Casey Heynes, getting bullied then retaliating by picking up the bully and slamming him!

When I’d seen this video, straight away I remembered what it was about and the whole story of Casey Heynes. When the video first came out in 2011 it was a viral video clip and Casey Heynes became an Internet sensation, so I decided to use that whole scenario as a platform/template to create my story off of.


Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Followers

Andrei Allen. Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Andrei Allen UCA Broadcast Media Blog -Black Rock Shooter- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan