Posted by : Unknown Tuesday 22 October 2013





After writing my script and going over it a few times I’ve managed to refine/tweak it into a version that I’m happy with.

The main thing that i made sure of when writing my script was that the pacing was correct, considering that its a 10 paged screenplay, i wanted to make sure that i allocated a certain amount of time to each act, giving it enough content so that the audience is able to make sense of what is happening and why it is happening. 

Also because i'm looking to show the first opening 2 minutes of my screenplay as my Project submission, technically speaking, i'm showing my audience the first act, which would act as a cliff hanger making them want to view more.



  1. My first draft was just a rough copy for me to get it down so that my script is complete, and also a template for me to work off of, or refer to.
  2. My second draft I proof read the script making sure it had the correct format and spelling.
  3. My third draft (below) I went over my story again, adding in or removing detail and characters, making sure that the pacing was ok, and everything was clear and precise.
Although i've finished my script, when i present it to my actors i might get feedback from them, if they feel that they want to change any of the dialogue around to make it suit them.



The Pitch
Depressed, Lonely, an outcast. A good day is when his not bullied, those days happen rarely. Tripped over, spat on, slapped, will things ever change?

Synopsis
Phillip, a 15yr old school boy gets bullied on a regular basis. Because of the bullying nobody wants to be around him, they’re scared that they’ll get caught up in the crossfire. The main person who bullies Phillip is a 17yr old boy from his school called Shaun. Shaun and his gang make it their mission to bully Phillip every time they see him, which mainly takes place outside a local shop called the Kent Mart. By chance, Phillip was momentarily saved from the bullying by a random civilian and his vicious dog; who advised Phillip that he needs to stand up for himself. Up on taking this persons advice Phillip takes up an online self-defense tutorial online in order to gain confidence and protect himself. On completion of this, Phillip, faced with confrontation against Shaun once again, stands up for himself defeating Shaun.
The altercation is recorded and ends up online resulting in it going viral, loads of people watch the footage of Phillip defeating Shaun and Phillip becomes an Internet sensation going from a lonely kid with no friends at all, to the popular boy whom everybody wants to meet.






Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Followers

Andrei Allen. Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Andrei Allen UCA Broadcast Media Blog -Black Rock Shooter- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan