Posted by : Unknown Friday 17 January 2014



First thing I done was select the resolution and the length for the main part of the project, which was 50 seconds (not including the intro) as my outro is going to be included at the end of the main sequence




I then began to produce the sequence according to the storyboard that I’d created, using the camera tool to arrange my shots.




For my glitch transition effect I used a plug-in called Twitch. How I achieved this was by adding an adjustment layer over the current picture showing; having it overlap onto the next picture, so that it would affect anything underneath it. I then switched on the blur, light, and slide controls within the plug-in that affected the picture like shown below. So that the picture being introduced after the transition didn’t leave the frame; whilst this effect was happening, I applied the CC Tiler effect so that it would mirror/extend the edge of the picture.



Once I’d finished arranging the first 35 seconds of the sequence; I then pre-composed it. With the new pre-composed layer, I renamed it first flash back then duplicated the layer; with the copy I then time remapped the comp making it 3.5 seconds long from its original 35 seconds, I then reversed the layer. Using an adjustment layer I repeated the same process using the Twitch plug-in.

This is what gave me my flash back affect




Once I’d done this, I then linked the composition over to adobe premier, which is the software im going to use to add my sounds into.



Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Followers

Andrei Allen. Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Andrei Allen UCA Broadcast Media Blog -Black Rock Shooter- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan