Posted by : Unknown Wednesday 15 January 2014





This storyboard is a guideline for me to stick to, when it comes to editing the sequence for the sound design.

The reason I chosen these specific shots; is because it helps to give the idea of my story. These shots help tell my story visually before I’ve added in the sound.

The narrator/actor of this would be the “spirit” of Ophelia, taking you on a journey through her last moments alive, in a chilling experience as segments of the picture is revealed. Supported by the sound we’re guided and signified as to what is happening with what we’re seeing. 

There’s various plot devices focused on within the storyboard (flooded front room, pills, glass of water ect), which, supported with sound will help to guide you through this journey, gradually revealing the story.





This storyboard; together with my Picture sound analysis, is what i'm going to use to help construct my sound design project.


Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Followers

Andrei Allen. Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Andrei Allen UCA Broadcast Media Blog -Black Rock Shooter- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan