Posted by : Unknown Sunday 8 December 2013


To see what examples is out there I decided to search around on the web to see what I could find; surprisingly it was really hard as there is not much material out there that fit this genre of art. I Crawled the web typing in keywords that would relate to this area of art to see what examples I could find, I found few but not nothing with such detail as used in cinema, mostly student or nature stuff, which is still good. However I did come across a style of photography I didn’t know about called Audiography which is someone video/audio recording where their taking a picture of, which is a good idea, because you could build up your own sound library of uniques sounds from the location your taking a picture of at that time.

These are the keywords I used in my searches:

Still Images with Sound
Still Images and Sound
Sound pictures
Still picture movie
Still image sound design
Sound and shot
Picture with sound
Sound motion picture
Audiography

These are the results that came up which I liked:












Example of Audiography


Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Followers

Andrei Allen. Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Andrei Allen UCA Broadcast Media Blog -Black Rock Shooter- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan