Posted by : Unknown Sunday 23 November 2014





I came across this video on my timeline and thought that i would try and incorporate some of the techniques mentioned into my short film.

The main thing that i liked which I'm going to use is:

Tip number 4; using focus to create the shallow depth of field between objects, primarily using this technique when doing close ups of grant in the corner on his fight night, or if grant is on the punching bag and I'm filming him from behind another object whilst his practicing.

Also tip number 3; Perspective, by using a dirty frame to try and add depth into the scene. But also i may try out some different angles to record my action, to exaggerate the convergence of parallel lines within the scene, i.e fight night, if I'm filming from a low angle looking up it will create a kind of weird illusion of depth, with everything else that would be happening within the background.

Here's the video below:




Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Followers

Andrei Allen. Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Andrei Allen UCA Broadcast Media Blog -Black Rock Shooter- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan