Posted by : Unknown Friday 21 November 2014



With this screenplay it's not traditionally formatted as i'm using it for myself, so i've formatted it in a way to which i understand.
As i'm not working with no professional actors or crew, i'm literally a one man band doing everything myself, so this script is just a blueprint for me to stick to, with some suggestions as to the type of shots i may want to go for as i'm filming specific scenes.

Also, because of the nature of what my film is going to be about (showing a boxer training) i've spoken to Grant and his training coach Verron in advance, to get a rough idea of what his training schedule is and what he does for each session. 
Grant and his training coach Verron gave me a rough idea of what they're going to be doing, to which gave me the basis for constructing this script, however, i thought it would be best if i turned up and watched/filmed their training sessions anyways just incase if anything i capture might give me more ideas to use in the script.

This script is just a guide and suggestion of shots i'd like to capture in order to make the story complete, some shots i have already, and some shots i'm yet to get.


The locations i have for this script is mainly two places, which is going to be Brompton Boxing academy and also York hall in essex.


As mentioned briefly earlier, this script is a blueprint/guide for me to stick to, and may be subject to change at any moment in time because it is mainly going to be an actuality film, with maybe some acted out scenes.
So in order for me to keep on track as to what i'm doing, this script is my map to guide me where i need to get to!



Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Followers

Andrei Allen. Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Andrei Allen UCA Broadcast Media Blog -Black Rock Shooter- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan