Posted by : Unknown Monday 25 November 2013



After weeks of planning and preparing, here is the completed project 


THE MEETING









Overall thoughts and self feedback on my project

So yea overall i feel that the Story-telling unit was a good learning experience. I’ve learned a lot from having to create my project; especially since I’ve not done such a production before which require such things like creating a story, creating your characters and their personalities, writing a script for the story, set design to convey the ideology of the story and so forth. Having made a few minor mistakes as well, it's good that It happen at an early stage on my journey so that I can avoid them in the future. So yea i definitely feel that the experience gained from this unit will help me to prepare even more better for the planning of future projects, hopefully resulting in more time to assure a better outcome.

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Followers

Andrei Allen. Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Andrei Allen UCA Broadcast Media Blog -Black Rock Shooter- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan