Posted by : Unknown Tuesday 19 November 2013



So after we'd finished filming scene one, i had the actors re-act out certain parts of the script and took still images using my canon 60d. I also took some extra pictures around the scene location.
I done this so that i could create film artwork if need be such as a film cover, dvd cover, poster cd cover ect.. And also to use one of the images for my outro.

Here are the raw pictures that i taken












Feedback

The pictures went well, however, it was kind of an improvised decision for me to take them, as in i'd pre planned it (thought about it) but didn't properly plan it out as in take more time to plan it properly. I should've  brought more lenses with me on the day, because i could have gone for a more distorted perspective had i used my other zoom lens instead of my 17-85mm, or a shot with a more shallow depth of field had i used my 50mm f1.8 prime lens.

Also if you look back over the pictures there's none with Duct Tape!! Which as i said in my previous blog post, if i'd of been thinking more rationally and clearer, i could of took pictures when Phillip was duct taped to the lamppost during one of the takes rather than waiting until the end of the filming to then take stills.


Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Followers

Andrei Allen. Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Andrei Allen UCA Broadcast Media Blog -Black Rock Shooter- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan