Posted by : Unknown Monday 12 January 2015



In the second meeting i had today with joe i presented to him the proposal plus the research and he was happy with my decision, allowing me to have creative reign on the production.

He also paid me 50% of the invoice and gave me DVD's of the fighters on the show, telling me to make sure i add all of them on Facebook to get any other footage that they may have online.

During the meeting however, when it came to the topic about music, he asked me if i would be able to use a track by a famous artist such as DMX, Kanye West, or 50 Cent to give the promotional video more oomph - to which i told him i'd have to find out if we'd be able to do that; as using 3rd party music without the correct authorisation may run us into copyright laws and possibly get the video taken down. So i said to him that i would research into copyright and let him know, but that also i would come up with some alternative routes to acquiring music where i know quite a few music producers who would let me use their music.


Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Followers

Andrei Allen. Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Andrei Allen UCA Broadcast Media Blog -Black Rock Shooter- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan