Posted by : Unknown Friday 30 January 2015




So the job role that i was given for Helen Welsh's panel program called "WhatYouSaying?" is a Studio camera operator and also a VT package Camera man

What this job roles will require of me to do is assist my team in producing 4 prerecorded packages of the produces choice (The recorded insert - "occasionally, during a studio production, we may cut away from studio cameras' pictures to show prerecorded material." p.342 Tim Owens Gerald Millerson Television production) to insert into the show - also, to operate one of the four cameras within the studio during the live production, acting as a side camera to Sam Babington who's on the main establishing shot camera.

Even though this is my job role which does not have to be carried out until I'm required to do my job, because my role is minimal, I'm also going to help out where i can and do stuff i feel needs to get done on the producing aspect - where my other class mates may be busy carrying out their work placements or may need help towards completing their task.


Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Followers

Andrei Allen. Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Andrei Allen UCA Broadcast Media Blog -Black Rock Shooter- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan